Quantcast

2022 American Landmaster L7 Aftermarket Shocks

2022 L7, looking to upgrade shocks but they are pricey through manufacturer.  Need help identifying shocks.  The ones I have on there are "Yearben 17480" and the ones I want to upgrade too look to be "Yearben 18557".  Can't find them on Yearben's website or via google search.  Any ideas?

• Alex changed the title to 2022 American Landmaster L7 Aftermarket Shocks
  • 5 months later...

We  bought our L7X late spring this year and only have about 30 hrs on it due to issues with the drive train. Started clunking & lurching going down steep grades, and they are all steep here in the Appalachians, then the 4WD quit working (front tires would not pull).  After talking to the maintenance folks at ALM, took it to a dealer about 1 1/2 hr drive away and they found an issue with the keyed shaft. Fixed that, and we thought we were good, until this holiday weekend it started the same thing again. This time, ALM folks think it may be with the centrifugal clutch.  Anyone else having problems with drive train?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By JOSEPH LAMAR
      I have a 2020 axis 500 and I have replaced the TPS twice and the whole throttle body assembly once and still have code 122. I can barely drive the thing. It bucks and surges like crazy
    • By A P
      Hi
      I have a 2022 hisun sector eps 550. 30amp fuse is blown for eps. Checked the motor and it’s fine. Opened up the controller and found a bad diode. Dealer wanted 500$ for the controller. Just posting this in case it helps someone. I couldn’t read numbers from the old one so just took a guess and replaced it with a 100v 3amp diode. 
    • By joynersfuntillitbreaks
      so i just picked up a 2008 1100 trooper and iv ordered a few parts for it now and 99% of what i got fits perfect my issue now is my rear wheel hub is stripped out got a new cv and it fits great but i order 2 different hubs from 2 different places now and they are both wrong the spline opening is to small to fit the factory cv shaft and yes the shaft factory part #s are the same paid 250 for an original new replacement if anyone has anything that works to replace the original hub please point me in the right direction 
    • By Josh5696
      So I've got a 2022 Axis 500 UTV with only 50 miles on the odometer. It seems to have a strange grinding/squeeling noise coming from the clutch when decelerating or going down hill at lower speeds. Did some research, and found out this is apparently a fairly common thing. Alot of sources suggest the one way bearing is responsible. I'm hearing about quite a few horror stories about these bearings going bad on practically new machines, and when they replace the bearing it goes bad again shortly after.
      Has anyone come up with a solid fix for this? I've read it may be possible to run the UTV without the bearing at all, is that true? Are the $20 replacement bearings from eBay and Amazon complete garbage, and is there a better one way bearing out there that's built stronger? Is there something else causing this bearing to wear out faster, or is the stock bearing complete junk?
      Any input is appreciated, thanks in advance!
    • By Kingfish
      The conversion took about 350lbs. off the vehicle.  It never rode great, but now I feel every  crack in the road.  I have backed off spring compression nut to the point just under where they would move around if suspension was at full extension, but it is still very stiff.  I would like to put some softer coilover springs on it, but I have no idea what the spring rate is with the original springs so I would just be guessing on what to order.  Does anyone have the data for the original spring compression rate?  I am willing to give up a little ground clearance for a softer ride. Right now when sitting still the rear suspension is at or near full extension and the rear tires have several degrees of camber which will cause uneven wear if allowed to continue in this state.