Quantcast

R.I.P Mickey Gilley

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Fishing Wiskers
      Top speed is 30mph on flat grass ground.  but it will not go up minor hills forward or reverse without a runing start.  If you start at the bottom of the hill machine will stop about 1/2 way up.  I have the engine cover off and you can see the outside of the drive clutch will stop spining., and the engine does bogg down some.  Dosent matter if engine is cold or warmed up.  Seat belts are connected.  Fuel is clean
      I am the 5th shop to look at it and different shops have replaced the fuel pump, injector, ign coil, wet clutch, 
      I am not sure how to check for codes with this machine,  can anyone teall me how to do it?

Compression with hot eng is 145,  valves adjusted to .005 with a cold engine.  Dash shows 426 hours
      I am not convinced it's an engine problem
    • By Joe Breaux
      just an update on my MSU 500 . For all the misery it caused me the first 2 yrs, and the combination of some quality YAMAHA parts, it has now become a reliable ,useful UTV without the constant fear of having to push or tow it back from trails. I have not had a single issue pop up in a very long time.. FINALLY!....and as a side note, I just bought  a C FORCE 600 ATV to replace an old and well used  Honda that finally after 18 yrs gave up a rod bearing.  So far the new one has really impressed me .. I like the new Power Steering and  this CVT Auto Trans is new to me on an ATV .. I m used to constant shifting on my Hondas .  It also has something I have never seen. Its EBS  engine brake system, as soon as you let go of throttle, it engine brakes you to a stop rather quickly.. its great idea for the grandkids safety . Takes a little getting used to tho.. All in all, I like it. We shall see how durable it is after break-in.. I do "RIDE" them! .....and they honor their warrenty! and the dealer is 15 minutes away.. 
    • By Robert B
      Going down a 20 deg hill engine is holding UTV back. Then something releases like going into Neutral and makes a loud clacking noise. Have to use brake to slow UTV down. Then once level it shifts back into gear. Have done shift extension does not pop out of gear.
    • By C H
      I have a 2023 4010 Mule TRANS that I've now had a year and just hit 50hrs.  I did my first service including oil change, trans & differential oil change.  I'd like to adjust my linkage (I suppose) as when I shift into gear, I get a good grab and clunk at least. It was grinding at one point and I tinkered with the linkage adjustments enough that its finally not grinding. Still, sometimes I worry that it's clunking too hard when I go into gear. 

Looked on youtube and can't find any vids or advice there on the adjustment procedure. I'm STILL trying to find somewhere that has the service manual available. Even the company site is telling me that they hope to have them in stock by Christmas! 

These are the two places I was trying to adjust. Are these even the correct ones? Does anyone know the difference in the two?

• By Hisun .500
      So my hisun 500 is tore up and all the wiring is wasted i was wondering can i pull out all the wiring and just put in the. Basics .please help