Quantcast

This is what the top of a T 2 looks like

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Karlibob
      I have a 2020 800 sx with about 16 hours on it.  From day one I have heard a clunking noise from the front end going over bumps.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Also this past weekend while out riding I heard a noise that sounded like the dump bed bounced three or four different times, again has anyone experienced anything like that.  Thanks, gary
    • By Travis
      The cables are sort of seized up on the emergency brake, they still work but i have to wiggle and pull on em to get them to release, i pulled the drum off but cant see a way to remove the cable. It is kind of dirty inside the drum where it was leaking so i need to run to the parts store and buy some parts cleaner so i can see everything better.
       The shop manual i have  does not cover parking brake cable removal, well.... it does kind of. it says "Remove parking brake cable at both ends" 🙄
       We'll see
       EDIT: ARRR! Looks like my rear axle seal is leaking, there is a small puddle on a machined step below the seal and it smells like Trans oil. felt around the wheel cylinder and it isn't coming from their.....  I guess my weekend is planned for me LOL
    • By CYJSP2009
      Hi All, 
      Joyner 650 commando rear differentail and its parts are avaialbe now. 
      Qty is limited. Any one who is in need please contact [email protected]
      Thanks 

• By Dpken38
      I have to rebuild the top end of my hisun 450. Can I replace it with a 500 cylinder kit without any other modifications?
    • By Steve Steve
      UpliftSxS ends of year sale.
      All products 25% off till January 1st 2021
      All make and models ! If it’s not listed just send a msg snd we will help answer any questions you may have .
      http://www.UpliftSxS.com
      UpliftSxS when special clearance is needed
      🇺🇸thank you all ! Happy holidays 🇺🇸